Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Uh oh... sheee's baaaacccckkk!!!

After some time away, I've decided that it's about time I got back on here, and continue with what I started!  I'm bound and determined to keep it up.  So here we gooooooooooooooooo!

     Since the last time I wrote I've been teaching card making at our local senior center, and have met some absolutely wonderful ladies!  They are so much fun, and I thoroughly enjoy coming up with four cards every week for them to do!  It's grown from about 7 or 8 of us to about 16 - 20!  No pressure here... just more kits to make, but hey, once you've come up with the design, it's no problem cutting a few more!  Besides, it's just way too much fun doing it!

     Now that I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I get to use all my gorgeous stamps and inks and paper and , and, and... oh my!  There is no end to the creativity pouring out of this old (young) mind!  Of course, PINTEREST has been a huge inspiration and I'm on there daily posting tons of things!  Check it out if you're interested... Valerie Sanchez.  I've got a board that's dedicated to Stampin' Up, and plenty more of all sorts of things!  I've even got one called Val's card designs!  You just gotta love this computer stuff!  Now, just to learn more about it so I can be more tech savvy!!! 

    Anyhooo.... tomorrow my goal is to post a picture.. Wonder if I can figure that one out?!

Toodles for now!

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment