Tuesday, April 22, 2014



I did it!  For the past week or so I've been looking everywhere for my thing to attach my phone to my computer to download all the photos I've taken of my cards, to no avail.  So, while messing around on Pinterest , I thought, "let me click on my photo and see if I can save it to this device.". It worked!!!  So yaayy!
     This is a card I made using an example of one I made at our latest scrapbook expo.  It uses a Spellbinder's die, but Stampin' Up! Papers,  embossing folder and sequins!.   We made this in my card class today.  One of the ladies had asked me to create a card using these stamps (they're hers).  I used pacific point and pumpkin pie DSP papers.  I prefer our pinwheel sizzlet, but it's a little difficult for some of my older ladies, so this worked good!
    Hope you enjoy it!
P.s.  I'll be on here more often now that I've finally figured out how to get my pictures on here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment