Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Trick Or Treat Layout!



    Wow, cannot believe it's almost Halloween again!  This means my adorable grandson will be 5!!!  And the day before, I'll be... oh never mind... you don't need to know that!!  LOL
    Today, I'm showing you a layout I made for my club ladies using Stampin' Up products!  I used:
     Motley Monsters DSP, 135819
      Bermuda Bay CS
      Tangerine Tango CS
      Basic Black CS
      Whisper White CS
      Smoky Slate CS
      Sahara Sand CS
      Coordinating inks for stamped title
       Epic Alphabet Photopolymer stamp set - 133663
       Note tag punch (new) 135860 (for the tombstones)
       2 3/8" scallop circle punch
       1 1/4" circle punch (eye white)
        1" circle punch (eye Bermuda Bay)
        3/4" circle punch (eye Black)
       1/2" circle punch (eye white)
       Little labels punch pack (shoes)
      Itty bitty accents punch pack (heart hands)
      Retired bingo spots stamps
      New Hearts and Stars stencil

    What's really cool about this layout, is that I only used 2 inches of our DSP for the left border, and an inch of the candy corn one!  I love the little eyes peeking through the trees!  I created the nighttime starry sky by stenciling white stars using the stencil.  Using Sahara Sand, I tore the edge and shaded it with ink to make it look like dirt.  Since that was only 11" long, I had to improvise by adding smaller pieces which turned out great because it gave my dirt depth!
     Using the wonderful Epic Alphabet stamp set, I created my title using the same colors of ink that were being used in my layout.  I love the freedom you get with this stamp set in creating titles of any color and name!  Plus, it's photopolymer, so you can see exactly where you want to place it!
    The rest of the layout is pretty self-explanatory except for the mouth on the monster.  I used the small oval punch and punched once, and then again, to create the mouth.  The tooth is one of the petals from the Itty Bitty Accents punch (flower).  It even looks like it has a chip in it!
    I hope you are inspired to create some layouts using our wonderful DSP packs (designer series paper)!  All the coordinating is done for you color wise, so you can create beautiful scrapbook pages quickly, and easily!  Thanks for reading!
    Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment