Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End of the World...

Well, it's 2238 (10:38 pm for non military people), and we are all still here...  Guess we still have things to do and places to see and people to love!  Happy Armed Forces Day everyone!

   What a beautiful day it was today, too!  Went BACK to Crop Chocolate warehouse sale, and found some MORE stuff... very excited for these kits I've got in mind!  Can't wait to get designing, but I really need to put away all my stuff and straighten my room.  Can you say DISASTER AREA...  It is needing my immediate attention that's for sure!  Plus, I need to create a special little place for Miss Piper Grace to sit and create with her gramma when she comes to visit!  Fun, fun, fun!!

   I am such a nice and caring wife, that I decided to share my horrible cold with my husband.  The poor guy is miserable...  I sure hope no one else gets it... it sucks!

   If you can come to Roberts on Thursday this week, please come!  We are getting together there one last time!  It won't, however, be the last time we all meet!  Bernie is such a wonderful person, and has offered her basement for us all to gather and giggle and create!  As soon as I know more, I will update you all. 

   I leave for North Dakota on the 27th of May and will return, hopefully in time for Miss Donna's 50th wedding anniversary celebration!  So we will probably be taking a week off, and then hit the ground running with our weekly crafty sessions!

    Take care everyone.  God Bless you and keep you safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment