Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Number Twooooo!

Wow!  Thanks to my daughter Sophia I now have a really cute backdrop for my new blog-thing!  It is perfect because it fits in with my email (crafty_chick) and All Cracked up Designs!  What can I say, I'm a funny egg!  ha hahahahahaha
   It's a beautiful sunny day, and this silly cold still won't let me get out and enjoy it without hacking all over the place.  Who gave this to me?  hmmmmm.. payback is .. well, you know!
   Excited but sad for our last Cricut Club at Roberts tomorrow (I'll be there with toilet paper in tow for the nose..)   I have met some absolutely amazing women at that store, but we are bound and determned NOT to let this be the end of it!  We WILL get together and have fun no matter where we are!  Friday  night is our last midnight crop (boo hoo), and Saturday we go out in style... wearing black and mourning the loss of our meeting place!  Come join us!
     Until next time, keep a smile on your face and a happy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment