Sunday, May 15, 2011

Third Time's a Charm.. ?

Wow... almost 20 hours of scrapping really whooped me!  Came home Saturday night, and promptly proceeded to sleep for almost 3 hours!  Had tons of fun with my scrappin' buddies... really gonna miss getting together at Roberts.  But, being the optimist that I am, I am so thankful to have met these wonderful ladies and formed some great friendships.  Yes, Roberts is closing a door in one sense, but as they say, when one door closes, another one opens.  We must always keep our hearts and minds open for new opportunities, and dwell on the positives and not the negatives.  The Lord works in wonderful and mysterious ways, and we can only look forward to what He has in store for us all next!  I mean, He did bring us all together in the first place, right?
    Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Val...you are so right. God did bring us together and we just have to make the effort to keep in touch!
    And I do imagine you must have been pooped by the time you got home :)

    ReplyDelete