Monday, June 2, 2014

Father's Day #2


    Hi there!  I'm back again with another Father's Day card!  I made three of them for my card class yesterday, and this one has to be my favorite!  Even though the stamp sets are retired, I have a few ladies that l-o-v-e lighthouses!  I still love the En Francais!
     I used the lint roller technique again on this one... crumb cake all over very vanilla.  I stamped the En Francais in soft suede, and the lighthouse in black stazon.  The other part of the base is crumb cake and basic black.  Very simple, but nice look!  Four copper colored brads completes the card.
     I hope this inspires you to drag out some of your favorite retired sets and play with them!  Try combining them with some new ones!  I've placed my demo order from the new catalog, and hopefully I'll get it SOONER rather than later.... I'm excited to play with my new toys!!!  It was very hard choosing, as I wanted it all... I just want more!  Remember the commercial that seemed to air at least once an hour this past winter; the one with the little girl nasally saying she wants more and her parents won't let her have more, but she just wants more...  That would be me.  Minus the nasal tone...  Anyway, patience, Valerie... your more will come... eventually!
   Happy stamping and see you next time!  Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment