Sunday, June 1, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday!



    Hi everyone!  It's Sunday night, and I cannot believe it, but my 80 card kits are ready for card class tomorrow... my Stamp-A-Stack kits are ready for Stampin' Up club (another 60 kits), catalog and order forms are packed, (and so is the calculator that never seems to find it's way into my bag)!  I'm prepared!!!  Oh my gosh!  Anyone got a calendar so I can document this?
    Of course, for those who know me well, know there is always one tiny thing I forget, no matter how prepared I think I am.  Thank goodness I only live about 5 minutes away...  shhhh... 4, if I'm speeding.
     So, since Father's Day is right around the corner, I had to make a golf themed card for my husband, and thought, hey, why not combine the two!
    While the stamps, card stock and punches are from Stampin' Up, the argyle paper is from my extremely large stash (caused from way too many warehouse sales).  I love how it goes perfectly with our paper!  I used soft sky, gumball green, garden green, chocolate chip, and whisper white.  I know the stamp set is old, but gosh, we just need more men stamps!!!  My husband isn't a hunter, he doesn't fish, and he doesn't like the sea.  But he eats, sleeps, breathes GOLF... so this set it had to be!  I just love the shoes!
    I hope this inspires you to sit down and create something fun for the men/man in your life!  Have a great Monday!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment