Monday, July 28, 2014

Convention 2014! We made Shelly's Blog!


  Hi everyone!  Imagine our surprise when we saw this picture while scrolling through Shelly's blog!  I've got my eyes closed (must've blinked), but wow!!!  We were at one of the Master Classes one evening, playing with water coloring and a new kit in our upcoming Holiday catalog (sshhh)!  Great fun!  I'll post some sample boards below for you to check out, too!

    Check out the adorable turtle made using the hamburger box die!!! 


 Here's a little Christmas in July for you!! 
 

 These two boards used our wonderful DSP line Park Lane!  I love that paper so much!  Mainly because it's got a lot of blackberry bliss in it, and I love love love that new color!!  Check out the gorgeous pine cone (top left of bottom photo).

    Hope you enjoyed this little peek... I'll be posting more later!  Hope these inspire you to create your own little works of art (heart!).  Happy Stamping and toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment