Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hello There!



     Hi!  Just a quick CASED card off Pinterest... I really have to start writing down who made the original!

   I changed it up a bit... wanted to add a bit of Gorgeous Grunge along with the Work of Art.  I actually used this for a Monday card class, and it was a hit!  The colors are basic gray, pistachio pudding, crushed curry, lost lagoon and strawberry slush.  I haven't done a lot of one layer cards, but after this one, I'm hooked!  I'm still a frilly card girl, but I know I need to try different things!
   
    Convention is this week... oh my gawsh, I am so stinking excited!  Of course, I haven't had time to make swaps, but I can hardly wait to meet new people and see what they've been up to!  I'll have plenty of pictures to post when I'm done, so there will be no loss for blog post ideas!

    So, have a great week, give one layer cards a try, you'll love them for their simplicity!  Happy stamping and as always, Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment