Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More Convention Sample Photos!


   Hi everyone!  I'm posting some more sample board photos for you!  I was amazed at the amount of talent displayed on these boards!  On the above picture, just look at that mushroom!  Can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  And the Blendabilities Blended bloom card next to it is so pretty!  The twisted box below is awesome!  I've got to figure out how to do one of those...

    I'm totally in love with the little purse!  How stinking cute is that?   I'm also lovin' the stippled blossom card to the right!  I love that stamp set anyway!  The little muslin bag is adorable, and would make a wonderful little favor for a tea party!

   
     
       On this picture, I especially love how she cut out random letters along with the HELLO.  It's just plain cute!!!  One of my favorites has to be the Corner Garden one right next to HELLO.  I love, love, love the white embossed on the espresso, and the one flower embossed and colored in with Calypso Coral (I think!), and then she added the ribbon embellishment to top it off and ground the color!  Awesome!!!
    The fabulous work of art card is so pretty!  I couldn't get close enough to figure out how she did it, but I think she used our colored embossing powder on the espresso.  I love the contrast (I'm a big lover of contrast), and the simple beauty of this card.  Gonna have to try this for sure!  Oh, and listen to me, saying it was a SHE who made this, it could have easily been one of our very talented MALE demonstrators.  My apologies!!!
    I hope these inspire you to sit down soon and create something fantastic!  Happy stamping!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment