Friday, May 16, 2014

Blackberry Bliss, oh my!



    It's Friday!  Whooeee!!!  Okay, I don't know if you've checked out the new colors we have, but can you say OH MY GOSH!  I am loving them!!
     Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist...  They are so rich and saturated, and just plain beautiful!  I am having so much fun playing with them, and I can't wait to post all the projects I've got done and the ones still in my head!
    For this card, I used our new Moonlight 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 pad (love these!).  Double sided heaven!  I used Sahara Sand as my neutral, and just had to make my favorite color combination (purple and yellow) with the blackberry bliss and hello honey!  The pinwheel is made with 1 1/4 squares, opposite corners rounded, and cut in half from point to point.  Assemble on a 1 inch circle.  Top with hello honey 1 inch circle, and then a 7/8 scallop punch of blackberry!  Top with a teeny bow of our vanilla and gold twine!
   I added some of the new 2014-2016 in color ribbon (it's gorgeous), and a tiny bit of bling with a gold punched star!  Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy!  This card literally goes together in like 10 minutes!
    I hope you enjoy it and give it a try!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment