Monday, May 12, 2014

Oh Look! It's Blendabilities!



   Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mommies out there!  I hope you all had a wonderful day!   I thought I would share with you today our new Blendabilities from Stampin' Up! Having had bad luck with "other" alcohol markers on the market, I was a little nervous at first, to even try them; even though I love, love, love to color with crayons!  I actually used to have the whole 64 box of crayons memorized!  I still miss Lemon Yellow...  Anyway....
    I decided to give them a try, and well... I'm hooked!  My downline came over and we played for almost 2 hours coloring with every color I had pre-ordered!  They are amazing to use, they blend extremely well, and they feel very comfortable in your hand.  I do have to note that you will need to use Memento Ink to stamp your image, because you can't mix alcohol and alcohol (i.e., Stazon with Alcohol markers).  Just like you can't use the Memento with our normal markers because you will get the dreaded 'bleeding' effect.
     That all being said, I cannot wait to get my hands on all of our other colors and I'm hoping that they come out with a Blendability set for every stamp/ink color we have!  Here are a few more pictures of some of what we played with!
      This is the Pumpkin Pie set with the Cherry Cobbler center:
             This is the Old Olive set with a Pumpkin Pie center:
            This is the Coastal Cabana set with a Daffodil Delight center:
           This is the Rich Razzleberry set with our Fleshtone center:
     

       My favorite one has to be the Coastal Cabana, followed by Cherry Cobbler!  I hope you've enjoyed a little sneak peak into the newest addition to our Stampin' Up! marker family!  Don't be afraid to try them, and they are considerably less expensive than others found on the market (which I've tried), and I love these so much more!  No more guessing which color is going to go with which color.  Each set is ONE color... the normal shade of it, a darker shade, and a lighter shade.  No guesswork, no boo boos.  And... it matches the cardstock!  And... the inks!  What more could you ask for?  So, now that you know about them, how many sets can I put you down for?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment