Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



     Happy Friday everyone!  Yaayy!  It's the weekend!  Although the weekend is when I do most of my work!  I design and kit about 80 - 100 cards every weekend for my Monday card class, and since I'm one of the world's worst procrastinators... well, you get the picture.  Although, in my defense, I've been getting them all done by Saturday night, or Sunday Morning, depending on what time I actually finish!
     The daffodil card above is one of the ones we did for Stampin' Up club, and for card class!  I love it when I can do double duty with one card!  I actually saw this on Pinterest, and CASED it because I fell in love with it!
    It uses our wonderful Hardwood stamp!  I hand cut the pot, and used the word window punch for the top of it.  Loving the new fringe scissors (they cut much easier and smoother than the M.S. ones)!  I used the petite flowers punch and boho blossoms punch for the daffodils!  Add a touch of daffodil delight ribbon, and a sentiment of your choosing, and you have an adorable card to give to someone special, or someone who needs a pick-me-up!  Who wouldn't want some sunny daffy's!
    Have a great day!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment