Thursday, May 22, 2014

Where does the time go?


   Hi everyone!  I could have sworn that today was Wednesday... but nope... so I'm a day late with this post!  I hope you all are keeping better track of time than me!  
    Today I'm posting a project that uses our new Blackberry Bliss color... can I just say that I LOVE THIS COLOR!  (no, I'm not yelling, I'm just excited!)  I created my own DSP by stamping Stippled Blossoms with Blackberry Bliss on whisper white; and then cut a circle using my circle framelits.  I also cut one the next size up of the Blackberry for the mat.  Cut them in half and layer, then place on a piece of whisper white that you have embossed (this particular folder isn't Stampin Up, but it's one of my Monday Senior card class ladies favorites).
     I stamped one of the images from Serene Silhouettes in Mossy Meadow and rounded two of the edges to give it a little wow factor.  I also matted it on some Mossy Meadow paper.  Add a few pearls, and use dimensionals to pop it up a bit.  Add a butterfly using the butterfly punch and Papillion Potpourri stamp set.  She deserves a few pearls too!  Add a small knot of Blackberry Bliss ribbon, and voila'!
    I hope you enjoy this little project!  I'll post another one tomorrow, since I'm behind a bit!  Have a good day!  Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment