Wednesday, May 7, 2014





  Hi everyone!  Since the name of my blog is All Cracked Up Designs (and no place to scrap), I thought I would be remiss if I didn't do a scrapbook layout!  
    I used all Stampin' Up products for this, except for the large doily.  The papers are from our Sale-a-Bration brochure, and they have to be my favorite papers yet!  The background is coordinations Pool Party, and the picture mats are Crumb Cake, stamped with our new Hardwood stamp (another favorite).  It really is easy to create awesome projects when you've got so many wonderful products to choose from!  That's one of the reasons I love Stampin' Up!  Everything coordinates, and projects just GO together easily and beautifully!  
    Don't forget we've got our new catalog coming out June 1st, and it's loaded with fun and creative stuff and I can't wait to show you some things I've been working on!  Stay tuned !  I'll post some sneak peaks tomorrow!  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment