Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bon Voyage!



   Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's hump day!  I thought I would post a card I made with one of my favorite NEW stamp sets and one of my favorite OLD stamp sets!  The new one is Traveler; 134513 Clear, $19.95!  It's got amazing line work, and stamps beautifully!  The OLD stamp is the World Map, 130345 Clear, $13.95.
    I used Sahara Sand, Whisper White and our lovely new Lost Lagoon!  It's a very simple card, and I didn't put a sentiment on the outside because I thought it would detract from the beauty of the stamps.  Plus, this way you can make it any occasion you need it for!
   I hope this inspires you to create something awesome!  If you're interested in ordering, let me know!
   Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Where did get the camera stamp from? My daughter is a photographer & loves old cameras!!

    Thanks
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete